0800 912 0487

mobile friendly: 0330 100 7438

Is It Possible To Just Insure The Contents?

Yes, it is possible with some insurance companies that provide Landlord Insurance to just insure the contents that you own and have placed in the rental property for the use of tenants.

We trust that the above has answered some of the questions that you may have had about Landlord Insurance.

LandlordInsure is owned by APB Media Ltd - an Introducer Appointed Representative of One-Sure Insurance Limited, which is authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under firm reference 447730. You may check this on the FCA's register by visiting the FCA's website, www.fca.org.uk/register/ or by calling 0800 111 6768.

* Take out an insurance policy through One-Sure Insurance Limited and if you find a cheaper Insurance quotation within 48 hours, subject to written proof being received that the Insurance quotation is on a like for like basis, One-Sure Insurance Limited will cancel the Insurance policy and issue you with a full refund.