0800 912 0487

mobile friendly: 0330 100 7438

How Do You Calculate The Amount Of Landlords Buildings Insurance Required?

The buildings sum insured is not the value of the property as that later figure would include the value of the land and building and would usually be higher. If your rental property were burnt to the ground, the amount of landlords buildings insurance would usually be the cost of rebuilding the property back to its original state.

Many people would obtain the advice of a professional valuer of rental properties to obtain an accurate valuation for buildings insurance purposes.

LandlordInsure is owned by APB Media Ltd - an Introducer Appointed Representative of One-Sure Insurance Limited, which is authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under firm reference 447730. You may check this on the FCA's register by visiting the FCA's website, www.fca.org.uk/register/ or by calling 0800 111 6768.

* Take out an insurance policy through One-Sure Insurance Limited and if you find a cheaper Insurance quotation within 48 hours, subject to written proof being received that the Insurance quotation is on a like for like basis, One-Sure Insurance Limited will cancel the Insurance policy and issue you with a full refund.